Beth joined the Falck Financial Services family as Richard's Strategic Assistant in May 2009. Beth has over 20 years of experience in customer relations and holds a Minnesota life and health insurance license. In addition, Beth has 12 years in operations management. Her primary responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent client support and relations
- Administration of client access to Albridge Solutions and NetXInvestor
- Processing client account forms, address changes and account maintenance
- Updating firm database, filing systems, policies and procedures
- Website maintenance and updates
Beth graduated in 1989 with a degree in Business Management from Rasmussen Business College. Prior to joining Falck Financial Services, Beth worked for a manufacturer rep group as their operations manager.
Community involvement is important to Beth. She has volunteered as a teachers aide, a cookie mom for the Girl Scouts of America and is a past president of the Northfield Volleyball Club.
Beth's family includes her husband Jeff, and three children, Ryan, Courtney and Justin. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, traveling, photography, attending her kids various sporting events and spending time with family and friends.