Beth A. Pascua
Beth joined the Falck Financial Services family as Richard's Strategic Assistant in May 2009. Beth has nearly 30 years of experience in customer relations and holds a Minnesota life and health insurance license. In addition, Beth has 12 years in operations management. Her primary responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent client support and relations
- Administration of client access to Albridge Solutions and NetXInvestor
- Processing client account forms, address changes and account maintenance
- Updating firm database, filing systems, policies and procedures
- Website maintenance and updates
Beth is a graduate of Rasmussen Business College in Mankato, MN where she earned a degree in Business Management. Prior to joining Falck Financial Services, Beth worked for a manufacturer rep group as their operations manager. Past volunteer opportunities have included - teachers aid, cookie mom for the Girl Scouts of America and president of the Northfield Volleyball Club. She and her husband, Jeff, remain active in their community and church and enjoy sharing life's moments with their three children and three granddaughters. In her free time, Beth can be found in the stands rooting on her favorite sports teams or visiting local wineries.